- Category: Promotions
The implementation of promotional and advertising slide blocks on the CCANSW have now been finalised, and I'd like to thank those who have participated in the trial. Your slides will continue to display until you say stop, or when you provide a new or updated set.
We're now ready to invite all sponsors to take the opportunity to promote their services and products on the CCANSW sub domain websites and inthe CCANSW news letters. Access to the promotional space has been included in your sponsorship package. (Not a sponsor and want to run a campaign? Click here)
The guidelines for accessing the promotional and advertising image slide boxes on the CCANSW website are as follows:
On the sub domain web sites the slide blocks currently appear at the top of left column when the sites are viewed on a desk top computer or tablet screen. On small devices they appear at the top of screen.
Blocks are arranged as follows:
- No more than 6 slides per block
- Blocks will be stacked when we have more than six slides to display
- each slide displays for 3 seconds in rotation
- slide order in each block may be randomised
- Slides may be linked to a specific URL. The default will be the businesses' directory listing
- Individual slides will also appear in news letters sent from the CCANSW web server
Slide block example
Slide format should be
- Bitmap image file (jpg, png etc)
- Square aspect
- Resolution 600px X 600px or greater
Layer animations are possible, but would need to be done by me due to software constraints. Please contact me if that's what you'd like to do.
Number of slides in a rotation
The number of slides a sponsor may submit for a campaign is determined by the sponsorship level:
- Principal sponsor - up to four slides
- Major sponsor - up to three slides
- General sponsor - up to two slides
- Supporting sponsor - one slide
When we have more than six slides, the block that slides are assigned to will be determined by the sponsorship level.
Duration of a campaign
Your campaign may run as long as you want during the course of your CCANSW sponsorship. You may change slides at any time.
Send us your slides!
If you are not a sponsor and want to run a campaign, please contact the CCANSW secretary to discuss your needs.
Send them to the secretary, Mary Reid, or the undersigned.PierreSysadmin - https://ccansw.org.au