The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association (CCA) was established in 1965. It is an advocate for its members and the community in all matters relating to the management, governance and progress of cemeteries & crematoria in New South Wales and the A.C.T.
The CCA membership covers a wide cross-section of the industry, including those coming from public entities, corporations, businesses and individuals.
Our regular meetings provide a forum for all members to contribute and are supplemented with social activities which provide the delegates with opportunities to develop working relationships.
Our membership subscription rates vary for each category of membership. Members fees are based on the total number of burials and/or cremations per year, which gives an opportunity for even the smallest enterprise to participate fully in the association. Fees for Affiliates and Associates are a set rate per annum.
We have in excess of 80 member organisations, which covers a large percentage of the industry in New South Wales.
Our Vision Statement
- To be the leading voice in the Cemeteries and Crematoria Industry in New South Wales.
Our Mission Statement
- To serve members through leadership and representation; to promote continuous improvement through knowledge sharing and professional services thus benefiting members, the industry and the community.
- Membership of the Association to be recognised within the Industry as being highly valued and desirable.
- Being highly effective in representing the interests of members and the industry to government and the community.
- Provide high quality services that meet the needs of members and prospective members.
- To be recognised by industry, government and community as the authoritative voice on behalf of the industry.
Contacting the CCA NSW